Monday, December 29, 2008

I have an idea...

I've been marinating on a business idea the last week or so. Nothing groundbreaking... in fact, it's been done before by every get-rich-quick-on-the-interwebs-tom-dick-and-harry. Thing is, I think I might be able to do it just a little better. So, I've got a couple questions for my tens of readers (that's you)...
  • Have you ever started a business?
  • What was your motivation?
  • How did you get rolling? All-in or just dip your toes?
  • What is one thing you would do differently?
Comment away, or shoot me an email. I'm not ready to spill the beans on my idea yet, but I will say it does not involve the manufacture, sale, or transfer of bacon. Mmmm... beans and bacon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently in the business of loooove. I'd have to say it's going quite well. Only suggestion I have is to jump all the way in!! ;)

ps - sorry to taint your serious comment section. But I think your beans and bacon idea is awesome and just wanted to say I can't wait for it to come to fruition!

Mike said...

You said "taint". And almost "fruit".

Anonymous said...

Everything is better with bacon so your idea must be awesome.